Hey Sticky, it’s great to see you on board as a Follow Your Passion Ambassador. Where do you come from?
From the Planet Rock. Well, actually, I was born in East Germany.
- Your personal motto?
Each One, Teach One.
- Dig deep and share your highs and lows.
No high without a low. My personal high is always giving people a good to excellent time. Lows are natural and happen inbetween. You have to deal with them.
- Do you remember any pivotal points where you made big changes inyour life?
Right now moving to NYC might be the biggest change in my life.
- Have you ever been stuck somewhere and u realised that you were on the wrong track?
Often in relationships with different people or even in relation to myself. Yeah, it does happen.
2. Your Passion
- Tell us about your passion and how did you find out this was your passion? How did you create it did your passion just came along?
My passion is definitely music. Since I was a young child, I always loved to find out about music and tell other people about the music I found. Up until today, that is the foundation for everything I do and the orginal foundation for being a DJ.
- Can you explain why it is important to follow that passion?
Otherwise I would go crazy I guess. And it is just a natural thing to do for me.
- What do you want promote in or with your business?
Love, happiness and having a good time, whether at home with your headphones on or on a dancefloor near you.
- What are the core values of your business?
Keep it stupid fresh, always inspire and be inspired. And keep it funky, at all times.
- What is your source of inspiration?
Other dj‘s, good people, books, a good conversation, musicians, art in general.
- What do you do if you have a blockage, if you cannot move forward with a project or idea?
Destroy it all and start new. And I try not be too afraid to take help from others.
- What action have you taken in the past to make a difference in your life?
Stayed up late, and went to bed early.
- What do you want to create in your life and what are your personal goals? What are your goals in life what are you going to do to get there?
I want to create something that inspires other people or at least helps them to have a good time. Personally I want to be able to continue with my work and always feel the fun it creates. I‘m doing everything that is needed and some more to make this happen.
- What would you wanna reach from now on if money and time is not a problem?
Travel more, see some more different parts of the world and interact more with different people. Keeps your mind, body and soul very fresh.
A note from the founder of Follow Your Passion
This is your chance to tell the WORLD and to let the people know about your FYP story about your passion about how you are creating a way to reach all the things you want to achieve in your life. Your contribution will go around the world. Go for it.
Don’t forget there are so many waves to ride & just on life to ride them – so, let‘s get wet -:-)
Let’s make a difference, change yourself & change the world! big hug,